We are excited to introduce you to new technology that will enable you, our center, and our teachers to be connected in real time through mobile devices and via web throughout the day, anytime, and from anywhere. We are going to start using SmartCare as our management software and want to make sure you understand what this means to you.
Below are some of the features we are most excited about and wanted to share with you.
- Sign in and out through a kiosk or mobile device with a convenient QR Code, or teachers will now be able to sign your child in when they are dropped off in the classroom
- Receive journal updates on your child throughout the day (photos, milestones, meals, and more)
- Update child and parent information, change your schedule, and view your account all through the mobile app
- Manage your tuition. Pay with a credit card or have payments automatically debited from your checking account all through the mobile app
- Ability to send real time feedback to the center
- Please read the next steps carefully as we want you to be ready to use our new system.
- You will receive an email to set up your account. Please make sure we have your correct email address on file (update with the front desk)
- Download the SmartCare app on your phone and begin receiving updates from your child’s teacher throughout the day
- A technology fee will be added to your monthly tuition. This will cover our costs for bringing in new services and technology into our center. This fee will be $5.00 per child per month and will give you access to all of the features SmartCare offers
To learn more about SmartCare and all the features you will soon be able to use, please visit their website www.smartcare.com.
We look forward to switching over to this system soon.