Center Web 1.10.4
- Improvements to the user interface in the family section.
- Integration with QuickBooks Online version. A new section has been added in Accounting that will allow you to download a CSV file that contains all the transactions and fees. This file can be imported into the Online version of QuickBooks.
- Fixed an issue that would not allow reports to download in PDF.
- Fixed an issue that would not allow medical information to be saved.
- Fixed an issue that caused continuous loading of children’s photos in the children list.
Center iOS 1.4.7
- Fixed the sorting in the children dashboard to be in alphabetical order.
- Fixed an issue that caused the adult dashboard to be displayed instead of the employee dashboard when searching for an employee.
- Allow zip codes that start with zero to be entered in the system.
- Fixed an issue that would not allow parents with multiple key tags to sign in.
Parent iOS 1.2.3
- The option for autopay will no longer be displayed for secondary account owners.
- Fixed an issue that would not allow users to enter an amount for a payment because the field was being covered by the keyboard.
- Fixed an issue that would not allow users to change their password because the field was being covered by the keyboard.
- Created the correct message for users when there are no entries in the timeline.
Parent Android 1.4.6
- Improved the user interface for adding credit cards as a payment method.
- Fixed an issue when scanning a QR code for an unenrolled child.
- A correct error message now displays when a login fails.
- QR code is no longer blurred on tablets.
- Fixed a bug that would crash the app when zooming in on pictures.
- When tapping on the back arrow in a timeline entry, the timeline screen will display instead of the previous app screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash after cropping a photo.