Center App 1.4.5
- Added payment details for payments in the payment tab. Please note that for some old payments all the information may not be available.
- Added a classes section in the scheduling tab. This section will display information about classes and rooms, and the teachers and children signed into them.
- The start date for child enrollment can now be entered correctly.
- The start date for an employee can now be set to the current day. Previously, the start date had to be set at least one day in the future.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when accessing the medical tab for employees.
- Fixed zip code validation so that zip codes beginning with a zero can be entered.
- When the primary guardian is set as an emergency contact person, it will now be recognized.
- The billing data in the center app and web portal now match.
Center Web 1.10.0
- An email receipt can be sent when a payment is made on the web portal.
- When displaying the time, the center’s time zone is used.
- When adding a child attendance entry, the current date will be the default date.
- The class assignment in the child profile screen now displays correctly.
- The location of the Instabug icon was moved.
Teacher App iOS 2.1.3
- A description was added for milestone timeline entries.
- When editing a timeline entry, the time will update correctly.
- Fixed an issue that caused the app to freeze in the my class screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused the app to crash when adding large photos or videos.
Teacher Web 1.10.0
- Several changes to the class screen:
- You can add or remove teachers from the class.
- Added an option to sign the teacher out of the center.
- The list of children not in the class now only contains children with the current class as their default class.
- Added an option to specify the teacher that is adding the timeline entry. The default is the teacher that is currently signed in.
- Added an option to sign a child out of the center from the remove from class menu.
- Changed the icon for removing a child from the class.
- Fixed an issue with video uploads from android browsers.
Parent App iOS 1.2.2
- Added a subtitle for milestone and nap timeline entries.
- For families with multiple children, the child’s name now displays correctly.
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash when tapping on a notification from another family member.
- Fixed an error message that was displayed for a wrong credit card.