- Added a new screen to the accounting section to send a year-end tax statement to parents.
- The location of the child in the children list is now correct.
- Fixed an issue related to reports not loading.
- The time displayed when adding an attendance record for children will now be correct.
- Sorting on the children list is now correct.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when a new account was created.
- Fixed the message displayed when deleting an accounting code.
- The filtering on the payments screen is now working correctly.
Center App iOS 1.4.4
- Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash when adding a secondary account owner.
- Fixed an issue that caused the app to get stuck on ‘connecting to server’.
- When adding a new class the age validation is now correct.
- When adding the first class, it can now be added from the app or the web portal.
- Un-enrollment date can no longer be before the enrollment date.
- The text for the employee scheduling header was fixed.
- The display for hours worked in the employee’s screen is now correct.
- The navigation to the parent dashboard from the child dashboard now works.
- The upgrade popup will now display when a new version is available.
- Class ratios now have children displayed correctly.
- Fixed a bug that caused a child to be deleted after adding a class assignment.
Teacher App iOS 2.1.1
- Fixed the select all option so that not all children in the center are added.
- Fixed the error message when an action fails.
- The worked hours in the employee screen are now correct.